Animal Sex – जनवेरो की चुदाई के वीडियोस और फोटोज Free porn with animals Animal Sex – Free collections of animal sex Free porn with animals – Farm Zoo Sex
Free collections of animal porn Free porn with animals-Farm Zoo SexFree collections of animal sex,Animal Sex Images,Free collections Free porn with animals – Farm Zoo Sex,Animal Sex Images,Free collections,Animal porn tube with no registration. We got a great categorie – dog sex, horse sex, farmer sex,Animal Sex Images,Animal Sex Images,Free collections,Animal Sex Images and porn videos,free Animal Sex Images,see Animal Sex Images
1. Male ducks have corkscrew-shaped penises.
2. Female ducks can keep the muscles in their vaginas taut so males’ penises can’t get in.
3. Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
4. Male rhesus macaque monkeys will “pay” to see female rhesus macaques’ bottoms.
5. Nearly all bonobos are bisexual, and 75% of bonobo sex is not for reproduction.
6. Cat penises have spines or barbs made of keratin to scrape out competing sperm.
7. Some mammals, including some cats and dogs, have an actual bone in their penis.
8. A male damselfly’s tiny penis contains an even tinier spoon to scoop out leftover sperm from other males in the female’s vagina.
9. In one species of elephant shrew, the end of the penis is spoon-shaped and contains a row of spines.
10. Elephant shrews are the only mammals, apart from primates and bats, that menstruate.
11. There’s a tiny Australian mammal that has so much sex in a period of a few weeks that it basically disintegrates.
12. Female pandas only get excited ~sexually~ for a 24- to 72-hour window. It happens once a year at some point between February and May.
13. This is probably why artificial insemination is essential to the species’ survival.
14. Male sharks have organs known as “claspers” rather than penises.
15. Female sharks have a cloaca, an opening that is used for both reproduction and getting rid of waste.
16. Male barnacles have one of the longest penises, relative to their size, of any animal – up to eight times their body length.