Secrets Of Porn Star Sunny Leone : Bollywood bombshell, Sunny Leone, who is the most-watched adult star by Indians, launched her own fragrance LUST this year for both men and women. Sunny is a true beauty addict. Sunny Leone, who is known for her toned figure and marvellous body, prefers yoga and pilates to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
There is a different addiction to watching porn stars in the audience. And these porn stars also keep their body fit to keep themselves on top, keep their body warmed by massaging their hot oil and pussy. Today, we are going to tell you some secret about porn actress porn star Sunny Leone:
1) Only after coming into Bigg Boss 5, people came to know that Sunny Leone is a porn star and soon after that he became popular in India. Very few people knew the name of porn star Sunny Leone.
2) Porn star Sunny Leone, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, went inside the Big Boss Show and narrated the story of his film, which he liked. Bhatt's eyes were long before sunny eyes. He had also tried to sign Sunny for his film 'Kaliyug', but Sunny had asked for one million dollars then and the money was left to see Bhatt to intend to sign them.
3) Sunny's real name, born on 13th May, 1981, is Karenjeet Kaur and on her passport, her name is Karenjeet Kaur Vora. When he got an offer for porn films, he changed his name to Sunny name.
5) In childhood, Sunny loved playing hockey very much and often used to play hockey with boys. They also like to ice skating.
6) Porn star Sunny Leone has also worked in a bakery and a tax and retirement firm before stepping into the porn industry.
7) One of his classmates gave advice to model Sunny. A photographer met and he paused for the Penthouse magazine. After this he got a glimpse of the proposals.
9) Porn star Sunny Leone enjoyed lot of nude poses for the magazine and they also found a scope in it. There was also a lot of money and opportunity to travel abroad. So porn star Sunny Leone stepped in this direction.
10) In 2003, porn star Sunny Leone entered the world of hardcore pornography with a three-year deal with Vivid Entertainment.